[Twinsen][1.1.27] Map generator UI imperfections

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Dakkus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Twinsen][1.1.27] Map generator UI imperfections

Post by Dakkus »

There are two things about the map generator window that would need alteration:
1) The blue info blip next to the checkbox title [ ] Peaceful mode for viewing a tooltip telling about the feature, is missing. I wasn't completely sure that I had understood peaceful mode right, and also wanted to know if it affects my ability to gain achievements. I found the information on Factorio Wiki, but it could have been visible in-game, just almost everything else in the mag generator window.

2) Altering the mag generator settings so that at least some of the achievements are disabled no longer causes a warning message to appear. It definitely should. For example I really dislike violence and don't feel good hurting the locals any more than I absolutely have to. This could (and would) lead into me trying to achieve the "There is no spoon" achievent with settings that cause it to be disabled, if I hadn't happened to read the relevant page on Factorio Wiki.

Děkuji moc for an excellent game, and especially its ever-continuing development! <3

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.27] Map generator UI imperfections

Post by Twinsen »

Dakkus wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:39 pm
2) Altering the mag generator settings so that at least some of the achievements are disabled no longer causes a warning message to appear.
Was there ever such warning in the map generator UI? The warning will appear in the Achievements list after the game is started.

sp55aa
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [1.1.27] Map generator UI imperfections

Post by sp55aa »

Twinsen wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:25 am
Dakkus wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:39 pm
2) Altering the mag generator settings so that at least some of the achievements are disabled no longer causes a warning message to appear.
Was there ever such warning in the map generator UI? The warning will appear in the Achievements list after the game is started.
but if I don't open achievements list, and drag to bottom, I will never known this game cannot unlock some achievements

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Twinsen][1.1.27] Map generator UI imperfections

Post by Twinsen »

I added both improvements to Version: 1.1.28

Thanks for the feedback.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”