hoping to make an addon

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

KILLALLHUMANZ1010
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

hoping to make an addon

Post by KILLALLHUMANZ1010 »

Can i get your permission to make an add-on to angel's industries? I am hoping to make an RTG as an alternative to solar panels with a very slow fuel consumption rate that runs off radioactive materials like polonium and spare plutonium and will be ideal for powering small outposts in the middle of nowhere. This will be my first public mod so I'm looking forward to it.

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: hoping to make an addon

Post by darkfrei »

KILLALLHUMANZ1010 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:35 pm
I am hoping to make an RTG as an alternative to solar panels with a very slow fuel consumption rate that runs off radioactive materials like polonium and spare plutonium and will be ideal for powering small outposts in the middle of nowhere.
RITEG? It works with https://mods.factorio.com/mod/PlutoniumEnergy or https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Nuclear%20Fuel

KILLALLHUMANZ1010
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by KILLALLHUMANZ1010 »

I plan on making a mod with a similar concept. It uses radioactive materials from your refining mod to make power, both for an equipment grid and for a factory power grid. it will require your mod, im just wondering if it would violate your license.

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pezzawinkle »

Addon mods are perfectly fine to run, quite a few already exist, I for one, own two, and maintain another 5. Not that im the only one. The benefits of building onto angels or bobs and angels, is you get to use the wonderful libraries to mod more efficiently.
Id recommend hitting us up on the angels discord if you need pointers/ help.

Return to “Angels Mods”