Updated ore production ratios?

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

coffeelover
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Updated ore production ratios?

Post by coffeelover »

805 hours in Factorio and I'm just starting to learn AngelBob. I was wondering if anybody had a current table of refining/casting/smelting ratios (edit: and efficiencies) for ore using the various processes available. I've found a ton of old tables and spreadsheets, but they all seem to date from 2017, and from what I can tell some of the recipes have been tweaked since then. (If I'm wrong and they're the same, that's useful info too.)

Cybervantyz
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Updated ore production ratios?

Post by Cybervantyz »

Well, what's the trouble to calculate them? Everyone does it as I understand.
No better knowledge than that you got all by yourself. That's why we play Factorio.
And there is even "Factory Planner" mod to help you by the way.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Updated ore production ratios?

Post by valneq »

coffeelover wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:06 am
805 hours in Factorio and I'm just starting to learn AngelBob. I was wondering if anybody had a current table of refining/casting/smelting ratios (edit: and efficiencies) for ore using the various processes available. I've found a ton of old tables and spreadsheets, but they all seem to date from 2017, and from what I can tell some of the recipes have been tweaked since then. (If I'm wrong and they're the same, that's useful info too.)
The issue is that the "ideal" ratios heavily depend on the exact recipes you use, and throughout a playthrough of Angel's mods you will unlock many different recipes resulting in the same products (but with different by-products). I highly recommend using a helper mod like Factory Planner or Helmod to calculate the ratios for the exact processes you have available, or do it by manually if you feel comfortable doing so.

Return to “Angels Mods”