Problems to access pages requiring permission

A place to talk about the official Factorio mod portal (https://mods.factorio.com)
Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Problems to access pages requiring permission

Post by Pi-C »

I'm collaborating on several mods. I just noticed that I can't perform anything on these mods' pages that requires special permissions.Things seem to work alright on the pages of mods where I am the owner, though.

I'm logged in, and I can see the "Permissions" tab (which is usually hidden to anybody who's not owner of or collaborator on a mod), so I'm pretty sure that my permission hasn't been revoked. Also, it would be a strange coincidence if different mod owners would decide at the same time to remove my collaborator status without giving prior notice! But when I click on the Permissions tab, or on the "Edit" button on the download page, the discussion board, or the info page, I'm redirected to the mod's info page. On trying to edit a thread on the discussion board, I get this:
You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.
Could somebody fix that, please?
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Problems to access pages requiring permission

Post by Pi-C »

New developments: We tested, I've received a notification that I was invited to collaborate on a testing mod. When I click on the "Permissions" tab to accept the invitation, I get redirected to the info page again. There really seems to be a bug on the mod portal!
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

snouz
Inserter
Inserter

Post by snouz »

I can confirm it's happening to me too. Only on the mod where I have collab status (if I'm the mod owner, I don't have these problems)

Can other people with collab status confirm?
Graphically contributed to : Bio Industries (soon) | Warehousing | MFerrari's mods | Brevven's mods | Bob Artisanal Reskins | Mining Drones | Teleporters | Emoji signals

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

Can confirm.
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

randomflyingtaco
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by randomflyingtaco »

Same issue started happening for me in the past month. Can't edit description, releases, or discussion post titles for mod where I'm a collaborator.

SqFKYo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SqFKYo »

Same here. I was able to update 21 days ago, but today it doesn't work.

Sanqui
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Sanqui »

This has been fixed, I apologize for the inconvenience!
ovo

Return to “Mod portal Discussion”