Help me in finding Factorio-related video please!

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
LegitSi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Help me in finding Factorio-related video please!

Post by LegitSi »

Don't immediately ban me, I swear this is related. Though if you so choose, you can redirect this elsewhere. I don't really care, I just want people to notice.

Around the time before Factorio 1.0, I saw a video. It was a black background with some white text in the middle, that being the update number. The update number kept incrementing at a relatively fast pace until "1.0" showed up and stayed there until it faded out. I've been looking for this video yet can't seem to find it anywhere. I believe it started from the beginning version but I have no idea what the beginning version was aside from just "0.1". I don't play Factorio, never plan to, just wanted to find this video and hoped you guys could find it for me.

Another thing that may be true but I have a fuzzy memory of it was that maybe there was text at various points telling you what was added in each version. That part is a certainty, the fuzzy part is how it was presented. I know that it was, I just don't know how it was shown in the video. Was it just text, or was it pictures? Was the frequently limited or a lot? I don't know. The video was almost definitely a celebration of Factorio's history before and leading up to 1.0, and not made by the Factorio Team, pretty sure of that.

I'll be heading off to sleep now, I'll check your comments in the morning. Once again, really want to find this video, and anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Until next time! :D
-LegitSi

LegitSi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Help me in finding Factorio-related video please!

Post by LegitSi »

I looked at that video to see if maybe I was misremembering the fact that it was fanmade. It's not the one I'm looking for, still cool though.

The video I'm looking for was probably made around the same time period.
If it helps, I just remembered that there was music accompanied with the video, and it was basically just one giant lead-up to the "1.0" at the end, as far as I know.

LegitSi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by LegitSi »

Oh, and that there was no voiceover/commentary.

irbork
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by irbork »

Maybe there was copyrighted music and it got delisted.

Return to “Spread the Word”