Equality between each machine

This board is to show, discuss and archive useful combinator- and logic-creations.
Smart triggering, counters and sensors, useful circuitry, switching as an art :), computers.
Please provide if possible always a blueprint of your creation.
Binoculars
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Equality between each machine

Post by Binoculars »

Hello factorian friends,

The text below will be translated from French to English on Google Translate.

I'm trying to create a production line where each assembly machine, or whatever, makes the same number of items.

I have to admit that I am not completely happy with my creation.

I took into account the number of objects or liquid necessary for the manufacture (of the plastic here) and put some conditions in place. The fast inserts only activate when the coal reaches 512 and the petroleum gas is sufficient. The third condition is the meter set up. I also created a detector at the output, in order to signal the logistics networks to no longer produce, in order to respect the balance between each machine.

If you think you can improve this or share your personal creations, I would be very happy.
20210129000237_1.jpg
20210129000237_1.jpg (711.95 KiB) Viewed 1723 times

Binoculars
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Equality between each machine

Post by Binoculars »

I also specify that always plays without beacon. I find it unattractive and prefer to find the best ratios.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

Change the input inserters into stack inserters, with a stack size of 6. This will ensure the output inserters always have 12 plastic.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

hello,

try this self-clocking trick
yellow inserter unloads as he like, and counts items. When enough items is produced, then stack inserters recive signal, they are set to filter mode.
Value of constant combinator is S=11 which set value of stacks.

Input inserter are also self-clocked, just make it pretty. Fast inserter is enable/disable by the amount of stones on the belt. If it is >=3 then he is enabled. He also read hand by hold mode. Then all the filter inserters are set to filter.

Job done. Fast and filter inserters moves synced. All the stack filters move synced. Only the yellow rebells. :D anyway due to same input and same output, all the assemblers make same amount of product.
You can use beacons, or modules as you like, only make sure all assemblers has the same advantages.

Return to “Combinator Creations”