[kovarex] [1.1.19] Crash changing belt direction with bots (LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade)

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
player93
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[kovarex] [1.1.19] Crash changing belt direction with bots (LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade)

Post by player93 »

I've attached the log file as well as the latest autosave for the game, my modlist should in the save. I am not sure what details about what I was doing when it happened are relevant so i will try to be as detailed as I can.

I was reversing the lowest tier belts from bob's logistics.
I was using bots from my personal roboport.
I was using tier 2 construction bots from bob's logistics.
I think I had just tried to reverse the direction of an underground that was crossing other belts.
Attachments
_autosave1.zip
(33.86 MiB) Downloaded 86 times
factorio-current.log
(217.42 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.19] Crash changing belt direction with bots (LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade)

Post by kovarex »

I would love to figure it out, but I couldn't. If you find any way to reproduce the crash, let me know please, but until then, I'm moving it to pending.

zlad
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.19] Crash changing belt direction with bots (LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade)

Post by zlad »

Just had a similar crash. Sorry I didn't immediately send the report, so I'm attaching the save game closest to the bug that I have.
I was using Space Exploration satellite view to remotely build using construction bots from regular roboports. I think I was placing belts, potentially overwriting some other belt/underground belt.
After reloading the latest autosave, the crash didn't happen again.

PS. I feel like I should add that despite 700h game time and boatloads of various mods, this is the first Factorio crash I see. Kudos!
Attachments
image.png
image.png (6.39 MiB) Viewed 1397 times
factorio-previous.log
(95.91 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
A.zip
(42.47 MiB) Downloaded 91 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

zlad wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:15 pm
That log does not show a crash.

zlad
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by zlad »

Loewchen wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:58 pm
zlad wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:15 pm
That log does not show a crash.
Facepalm moment. I checked the log, then restarted the game again to check which save file to attach. Looks like the logs are lost now. The trace ended in a paging error at some low address, somewhere in LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade().

Return to “Pending”