Version 1.1.25

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.25

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Changed defines.flow_precision_index.one_second to five_seconds since that's what it actually is.
  • Fixed crash related to loading that trigger migration to remove invalid upgrades.
  • Fixed that confirming the low value in logistic request didn't update the value. (96234)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.25

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

I thought stable was stable 🤔

kbk
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by kbk »

I believe stable usually means that there is neglectible amount of consistent product-driven crashes (crash-inducing bugs, missing/broken assets etc), all the new functionality from current development cycle works as expected, and new bug report inflow is low enough for the dev team to be able to focus on the next development cycle. It certainly does not mean that there will be no releases after the stable or that there won't be more bugs to squash.

carloscu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by carloscu »

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I think there is a little sound error sometimes at certain times ...
You hear moments like a small audio distortion ... in previous versions it had nothing, but in this one I noticed it yesterday when I installed it.
The PC is not because I try some other game, and that effect is not heard ...

regards

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

kbk wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:13 am
I believe stable usually means that there is neglectible amount of consistent product-driven crashes (crash-inducing bugs, missing/broken assets etc), all the new functionality from current development cycle works as expected, and new bug report inflow is low enough for the dev team to be able to focus on the next development cycle. It certainly does not mean that there will be no releases after the stable or that there won't be more bugs to squash.
This is “Factorio stable”, which means no bugs; extra free upgrades to QOL, usability, or interface; and or funny/interesting stories about development. (Separate from the normal planned features)
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

IronCartographer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by IronCartographer »

carloscu wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:21 pm
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I think there is a little sound error sometimes at certain times ...
You hear moments like a small audio distortion ... in previous versions it had nothing, but in this one I noticed it yesterday when I installed it.

regards
You are not alone. Some friends and I are experiencing this in a multiplayer game as well. Are you running vanilla or modded? Ours is modded, but was not causing this sound distortion with the same mods in 1.1.21.

bormand
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by bormand »

IronCartographer wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:38 am
this sound distortion
Something like this? 96343

IronCartographer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by IronCartographer »

bormand wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:47 am
IronCartographer wrote:
this sound distortion
Something like this? 96343
Yes, thank you. The odd thing is that it happens both on an entirely different surface and surprisingly far away. But there are indeed flamethrowers on a surface near the origin coordinates (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/warptorio2 platform defenses).

carloscu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by carloscu »

IronCartographer wrote:
carloscu wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:21 pm

regards
You are not alone. Some friends and I are experiencing this in a multiplayer game as well. Are you running vanilla or modded? Ours is modded, but was not causing this sound distortion with the same mods in 1.1.21.
unlucky for me, I can't get the game from a purchase. my country does not have access to many of those things ...
I get it from other ways, but I'm afraid that where I get it from, the errors are the same, because in the end it's the same game but with some limitations.
The one that I play does not have any mod or anything that modifies it or adds content

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

carloscu wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:18 pm
unlucky for me, I can't get the game from a purchase. my country does not have access to many of those things ...
I get it from other ways, but I'm afraid that where I get it from, the errors are the same, because in the end it's the same game but with some limitations.
The one that I play does not have any mod or anything that modifies it or adds content
ban incoming in 3.... 2.......

carloscu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by carloscu »

ptx0 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:46 pm
carloscu wrote:
What happened? Do you have something wrong that has it from other ways? Creme that if I had access to purchases I would buy it without thinking ... this game I love a lot.
but I have the bad luck to be in a country from which I do not have access to anything of those things ...
But if I can not be here, there is no problem with that ... I do not comment or say anything else ...

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

carloscu wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:58 pm
ptx0 wrote:
carloscu wrote:
What happened? Do you have something wrong that has it from other ways? Creme that if I had access to purchases I would buy it without thinking ... this game I love a lot.
but I have the bad luck to be in a country from which I do not have access to anything of those things ...
But if I can not be here, there is no problem with that ... I do not comment or say anything else ...
buy from factorio.com! even people in India have access to it, and PayPal doesn't work there.

carloscu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by carloscu »

ptx0 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:13 pm
carloscu wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:58 pm
ptx0 wrote:
carloscu wrote:
buy from factorio.com! even people in India have access to it, and PayPal doesn't work there.
I can not buy it in any way in buying mode, is what I wanted most, the country where I live does not have any kind of tarts of those or money from other types ... do not worry, I will not follow anymore for Here ... Good luck to all and greetings ...

It was a pleasure to have shared messages with all ...
The day I manage to change the country, believe me that I buy the game

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

carloscu wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:06 pm

I can not buy it in any way in buying mode, is what I wanted most, the country where I live does not have any kind of tarts of those or money from other types ... do not worry, I will not follow anymore for Here ... Good luck to all and greetings ...

No reason to leave. You are welcome anyway, at least for me.
EDIT: A real factorio key is on it's way...enjoy

jockeril
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jockeril »

jodokus31 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:29 pm
carloscu wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:06 pm

No reason to leave. You are welcome anyway, at least for me.
EDIT: A real factorio key is on it's way...enjoy
See - this is the community I love being part of - even if you can't get the game legally, someone will help you... I was about to suggest using VPN solution to circumvent the problem but this is even better - a helping hand indeed
[request] RTL support please

My mods

Formally Hebrew translator for FARL & EvoGUI mods

join me on
- Twitter[@jockeril],
- Twitch.tv/jockeril,
- Youtube/jocker-il (or JoCKeR-iL)
- and steam !

Return to “Releases”