[0.17] scenario defence wave

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
XaLpHa89
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.17] scenario defence wave

Post by XaLpHa89 »

I like the scenario, but it gets boring quickly. Nothing needs to be researched anymore and the robots do the work for you. With a small smelting and an ammunition ring, the silo can be easily defended, if you then use the upgrades, then you can just overrun the biter.

It's easy to play on a headless server, but if the scenario is hosted on a home computer, the game gets extremely slow. I recommend when the game begins to jerk, to clear the corpse.

I hope that there is a better balance, that needs to be researched, you have an empty startup inventory and there is even a market.

Code: Select all

/silent-command for key, entity in pairs( game.player.surface.find_entities_filtered{ area = area, type = "corpse" } ) do entity.destroy() end
20190318203240_1.jpg
20190318203240_1.jpg (623.51 KiB) Viewed 4802 times
20190318092250_1.jpg
20190318092250_1.jpg (398.84 KiB) Viewed 4802 times

jackiebonds
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.17] scenario defence wave

Post by jackiebonds »

When I beat it, I would rush the spawn point and get flame turrets up from the oil nearby. You can be skipping wave cooldowns from the start if you do it right. It's too bad that it's so trivial with flames.

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.17] scenario defence wave

Post by BlueTemplar »

You might like Warptorio(2) :
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/warptorio2
Build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies.
This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”