Shift+Left Click keybinding for "Build" breaks attaching circuit network wires to Requester Chest

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
srcreigh
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Shift+Left Click keybinding for "Build" breaks attaching circuit network wires to Requester Chest

Post by srcreigh »

It is an honour to submit a bug report to such an excellent game. I searched the forums for some specific keywords before posting.

What are the conditions? I swapped build and ghost build controls, so that ghost build is left click, and build is Shift+Left Click. Helps reduce pinky stress while playing.

However when "build" is set to shift+Left Click, I can't attach a circuit network wire to any Requester Chest. It may affect all logistic network chests too.

To repro:
- Set "Build" to shift+Left Click and "Ghost Build" to left click using controls settings.
- Place a requester chest on the ground
- Select a wire (red or green)
- Attempt to use Shift+Left Click to attach the wire to the Requester Chest
- Unexpectedly it doesn't attach.

Everything else seems to work with the Shift+Left Click - I can place a car, I can place a requester chest, I can attach circuit network wire to a belt, etc using Shift+Left Click. It's specifically attaching wires to logistic chests that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks again for all the hard work and for creating such an amazing game. I love the game so much.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Shift+Left Click keybinding for "Build" breaks attaching circuit network wires to Requester Chest

Post by Loewchen »

Remove the default shortcut for "Remove pole cables" or change its binding...

Return to “Technical Help”