Suggestions

Some mods covering weather, texture packs, transport, wind-turbine, reactor, interesting weapons and defense.

Moderator: ludsoe

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Suggestions

Post by ludsoe »

Because I list a feature here doesn't mean it will get done, its just to list ideas for future updates. Feel free to discuss features listed here, or suggest your own. Ill add it to the list.
MoCombat
MoWeather
MoTransport
MoPower

MiniMe943
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Suggestions

Post by MiniMe943 »

I haven't tried MoCombat yet, but it looks like it'll be a good mod for adding more weapons and defenses without necessarily making the game more difficult. But I noticed that you're leaving out(?) a turret, a flame turret. I don't see it listed but a turret that uses flamethrower ammo would seem pretty useful.

jobromedia
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jobromedia »

The full MoPack zipfile raises errors when putting it in the mods folder causing Factorio to crash.

Solution: Put all mods zip files into one big zip and distribute it instead.

Gaest
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Gaest »

Hello, ludsoe. I took the liberty to pimp up your energy mod with wind turbine sprite from SimCity 3000. Here how it looks in the end:
Pictures
Feel free to update your pack, if you want to.
For some reason, if I give the sprites default names, the program trims upper part of new animation, probably due some script quirks.

Updated mod:
mopower_0.4.0.rar
(209.65 KiB) Downloaded 718 times

MiniMe943
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MiniMe943 »

Gaest wrote:Hello, ludsoe. I took the liberty to pimp up your energy mod with wind turbine sprite from SimCity 3000. Here how it looks in the end:
Pictures
Feel free to update your pack, if you want to.
For some reason, if I give the sprites default names, the program trims upper part of new animation, probably due some script quirks.

Updated mod:
mopower_0.4.0.rar
Yes, this is the best thing I've ever seen. The default wind turbines have always bugged me and it would be great to finally have proper looking visuals. Ludsoe, please adopt this posthaste.

Return to “MoMods”