Yuoki Industries - Railways Core 0.6.20 (f0.16.0+)

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

rokoltira
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Railways Core 0.6.20 (f0.16.0+)

Post by rokoltira »

buggs update pls

SuperCato
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by SuperCato »

This is an awesome mod! But I have one complaint/bug report when I place a beacon with speed upgrades next to the machine(s) the crafting speed doesn't change but the fuel use speed changes dramatically...

Is this planned to be fixed/changed at any time?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

hmm, i didn't know this effect. i will check this and change. it's not intended.

jakeyjkp
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jakeyjkp »

I really enjoy this mod - so much so that I have goods trains (YIRs) clattering around the rail network doing nothing, other than moving from stop to stop.

However, I cannot get a pump to deliver fluids to any YIR tanker. Pumps are okay with the vanilla but not YIR. Lots said about this on the forums but can't find a final solution.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

I know this issue and try to fix it with next update. It looks some locomotives stop not at correct position or have little different values from vanilla. The different comes from older versions of factorio. Newest locomotives should work. So the locomotive will not work even with vanilla fluid waggon.
Until the fix, you can try the yuoki fluid waggons with vanilla locomotive - should work. Than test the locomotive you want. To test the waggon you can drive manual to the fill position. The vanilla fill system is not very tolerant about position, a few pixels make the difference.

Hope you have still some patience.

jakeyjkp
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jakeyjkp »

Many thanks for your reply. I was fairly convinced that the problem was as you have explained but couldn't find any definite solution despite many pages on this forum.

I had found that your suggestion of vanilla locomotive with the YIR fluid waggons did work - I just don't like the vanilla designs and avoid them altogether. So very reluctantly I'll just have build some for the fluids.

Yes - plenty of patience! As a long time player of Factorio there's plenty fresh ideas, plenty of good modders like yourself, and every game is different.

For a big user of trains and indeed many mods, the YIR trains are amongst the best! Thank you.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

I have reviewed all prototypes, tweaked a little bit and tested. All works fine in my test.
Please test again with current version make sure no other mod maybe conflict.
I have also reorganised the recipe-lines. All valid tank-wagons in 1 line now.

Tested again, for some strange reason half pumps enter tanks other half not. I placed the pumps without a tank-wagon in front.
Placing the pumps after stopped train with tank-wagons in front of pumps it works.

jakeyjkp
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jakeyjkp »

I guess they are up to date since the Mods Menu GUI says so - Railroads 0.7.16 and Railways - 0.7.23.

I couldn't replicate your test, but then I didn't test it for very long or very far - far too tired after a heavy day at work! Will continue at the weekend.

I suspect more strongly that another mod or mods may be at issue as I've got probably all railway/train mods loaded but I'm now reluctant to fiddle with those as my current game is too far in and I'll probably regret changing the framework.

I wait out to see if you can add a 'fix' in due course. But thanks anyway.

jakeyjkp
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jakeyjkp »

Got it now - used 'Oil Tanker' and all worked correctly. :)

Return to “Yuoki Industries”