No enemies and no Ore

Replaces resource spawning system, so that the distances between resources are much bigger. Railway is needed then.

Moderators: orzelek, Dark

paxilein
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

No enemies and no Ore

Post by paxilein »

Hi,
I installed some mods including Bobs, Angels, 5dim and some more... 185 Mods in total... Sounds (not?) like a great idea, but when creating a new game the map shows no enemies and no ore at all.

The Mods:
asdf
Thx
Paxilein

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: No enemies and no Ore

Post by orzelek »

Do you mean actual game or preview?
Preview doesn't work with RSO - game engine imitation.

paxilein
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by paxilein »

In the preview :oops:

Well... Okay... So it's a feature and not a bug.... Or at least not a bug of the mod :roll:

5thHorseman
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by 5thHorseman »

paxilein wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:54 am

Well... Okay... So it's a feature and not a bug.... Or at least not a bug of the mod :roll:
Factorio devs don't consider it their job to make the preview work with a mod that basically throws away their resource system and does it in a totally different way. And I can understand their reasoning.

Not sure the opinion of the RO devs, but I try not to expect more free stuff from people who put tons of work into giving me free stuff :D

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

5thHorseman wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:42 am
paxilein wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:54 am

Factorio devs don't consider it their job to make the preview work with a mod that basically throws away their resource system and does it in a totally different way. And I can understand their reasoning.

Not sure the opinion of the RO devs, but I try not to expect more free stuff from people who put tons of work into giving me free stuff :D
There is no real point of opinion - it doesn't work by design and it won't be fixed. Thats it :D

Return to “Resource Spawner Overhaul”