[Resolved 0.2.8] Craft canceling bug.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Polymorph
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Resolved 0.2.8] Craft canceling bug.

Post by Polymorph »

I've come across a bug that when you cancel a craft of something that requires intermediate crafting (example: you're crafting science pack 1 and you don't have iron gear wheels), if you cancel the product at the end (canceling the science pack), not only will you automatically get the intermediate crafts (the gear wheels in this case), but the intermediate crafts will still be crafting, which you can also cancel. This leads to a duplication of items.

Edit: Upon further testing it doesn't seem to duplicate all of the intermediate items, just the first one in the queue.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Craft canceling bug.

Post by slpwnd »

So here are actually two issues:

1) When cancelling an item in the queu the intermediate products should have been cancelled as well
2) When cancelling an item in the queue the ingredients from the intermediate products should not be returned to the inventory.

Both are fixed now and the fixes will be in 0.2.8.

LoSboccacc
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

craft cancellation item dulication

Post by LoSboccacc »

it seems that if you queue a large batch of item to be crafted and you cancel it, intermediate products get added to your inventory in full and not just the one produced

tried with the red science kit: queued 64 and suddenly cancelled, found myself 64 gear in inventory with 60 gear still being produced.

subsequently the amount of maximum science kit available to craft increased.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: craft cancellation item dulication

Post by kovarex »

Hi, thank you for report.
This was already posted, and is repaired for today 0.2.8 release, so I merge this topic with the existing one.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”