[0.11.10] [cube] Multiplayer Rolling Desync

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.11.10] [cube] Multiplayer Rolling Desync

Post by Fatmice »

SvenDee wrote: can you make a test loading the 11.13. save into 11.18. saving the map, loading again? i guess you will have no rolling desyncs. So if there is a bug with the update that makes save corruption it must be changes in the 11.19 update that isn't fixed in the 11.20. also you can try the 11.21 version which has a bugfix:
MP-279 will desync in every version since 0.11.13, including the most recent 0.11.21. Resuming from a derivative save of MP-279 made on each release will also desync. Depending on which version, a desync may not be immediate so it might seem stable so your mileage may vary.
SvenDee wrote: i cant reconstruate the error for now by just changing the version or changing the mods. maybe it only happens on some actions during a save like the one that was fixed.
I told you it was futile. Best thing to do is submit saves, give good descriptions, and leave it to the devs. Anything more is basically slow-roasting yourself. ;)
Maintainer and developer of Atomic Power. See here for more information.
Current release: 0.6.6 - Requires 0.14.x
Example build - Requires 0.14.x

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.11.10] [cube] Multiplayer Rolling Desync

Post by Rseding91 »

The original issue this bug report was about has been fixed. If anyone else is having other bugs please create separate bug reports.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”