[boskid][1.1.83] Crash downgrading with upgrade planner (FluidBoxManager check fails)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[boskid][1.1.83] Crash downgrading with upgrade planner (FluidBoxManager check fails)

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

The game crashed while hosting a multiplayer game. I had just used the upgrade planner to downgrade from the map view.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(95.25 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(849.56 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1.83] Crash downgrading with upgrade planner (FluidBoxManager check fails)

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

Loewchen wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:49 pm
Can you reproduce this?
No, I cannot reproduce it.
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [boskid][1.1.83] Crash downgrading with upgrade planner (FluidBoxManager check fails)

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report. Issue is now fixed for 1.1.85.

Story behind the issue is relatively short, when fixing 106428 i backported some changes without other changes and it was possible to downgrade a ghost of assembling-machine-2 with electric-engine-unit recipe set to assembling-machine-1 which for obvious reasons cannot craft that recipe as it cannot provide pipes for that recipe, but the logic was trying to setup FluidBoxManager anyway with an invalid recipe.

DerNickname01
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [boskid][1.1.83] Crash downgrading with upgrade planner (FluidBoxManager check fails)

Post by DerNickname01 »

I managed to repeat this crash on game Version 1.1.85 with these settings on the upgrade planner:
Upgrade crash.png
Upgrade crash.png (21.6 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by boskid »

DerNickname01 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:38 pm
I managed to repeat this crash on game Version 1.1.85 with these settings on the upgrade planner:
Upgrade crash.png
I know, its already fixed for 1.1.86. There were 2 cases and i managed to identify the wrong one (fast replace downgrade vs upgrade planner downgrade)

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”