[0.15.1] Rail World Preset, Uranium Is Not Touched.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Kane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.1] Rail World Preset, Uranium Is Not Touched.

Post by Kane »

Rail World: Uranium is not adjusted.

Suggestion:
Rail World:
Enable Enemy Base Expansions. - I feel like from reading on IRC/Discord that a lot of people are not noticing that this was a thing even though it's in the description and a lot of people end up having no spread overtime of biters and think something broke.

Death World:
Change current Death world to Death World Extreme (or something silly I assume not hardcore as hardcore normally means death = game over)
Then create a Death World where the recipes and such are not touched.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.1] Rail World Preset, Uranium Is Not Touched.

Post by Klonan »

Thanks for the report,

I have tweaked the uranium resource setting in 0.15.2

credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by credomane »

Kane wrote: Death World:
Change current Death world to Death World Extreme (or something silly I assume not hardcore as hardcore normally means death = game over)
Then create a Death World where the recipes and such are not touched.
The Death World preset is the combination of the Marathon and Dangerous presets. Since you would like to have untouched recipes with the extra biters then you want Dangerous.

A Death World Extreme would be cool. Combine Marathon and Dangerous with the ore presets from Rail World.

Aru
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Aru »

I wondered myself when I was reading the in-game descriptions, whether Death World is the same as Dangerous + Marathon or not. Whether it added a little more difficulty to one of those two aspects. Good to know that it does not. Perhaps it would be a good idea to add an extra line to the Death World description to this effect? "... dangerous and plentiful, identically to Marathon and Dangerous presets."

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”