[0.15.6] Sprite rectangle outside the actual sprite

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
dragontuar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.15.6] Sprite rectangle outside the actual sprite

Post by dragontuar »

DevilXD wrote:
dragontuar wrote:I have the same error and have looked at a few of the images for mods and they are 32x32 when the error says they aren't
posila wrote:A mod is using 32x32px image for icon that is excepted to be 128x128px.
Just wait, it's fixed for the next release :)
cool thanks no pressure on you guys

Toch
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Toch »

After newest update i get this (see atachment), do i get it right that its up to modcreators to fix this now ?

Any way to bypass this ? i used to be able just delete croped sprites catch and could play, but doesnt seem to work anymore.
Attachments
b1.PNG
b1.PNG (18.92 KiB) Viewed 2439 times

DevilXD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by DevilXD »

Toch wrote:After newest update i get this (see atachment), do i get it right that its up to modcreators to fix this now ?
I know right ? The error message is super confusing right now. As a mod creator, I don't even understand what am I supposed to do with the information from it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your error message at least mentions a sprite from another mod, mine mentions a base game sprite.

I reported it already as a "bug" but it's been moved to technical help. Link to the thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=46458

EDIT: To add to the post I've made - the mod "core", along with "base", shouldn't be even listed on the "Mods to disable list", because disabling either of them essentially removes all content from the game / makes it literally (I mean - literally) unplayable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

It's related to this annoucement: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=46437

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”