Inserter don't working?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
C4nt3r
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Inserter don't working?

Post by C4nt3r »

Hi all,

Maybe is a very noob question, but I recently bought the game, and I have a lot of doubts :roll:
factorio2.JPG
factorio2.JPG (24.63 KiB) Viewed 1714 times
On this screenshot, there is an inserter, but don't works, it moves trying to catch mineral on the transpot belt, but don't catch it?

Why?

Regards :)

Gammro
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Inserter don't working?

Post by Gammro »

Does your factory have enough power? If the power isn't enough, everything that needs energy goes slower. So an inserter might take too long to move, and the item moved out of range before it can be grabbed.
Ignore this

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BurnHard »

It looks like it took the wrong ore once, the furnace is now filled with metal which can't be used by the assembler nearby. Make sure the inserter only gets the right ore, or place the metals from the furnace in a chest, and from there into the assembler. And yes, lack of energy could be the problem.

When you can provide the savegame, it would help.

C4nt3r
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by C4nt3r »

Then probably problem is energy, because energy bar on factores ar under 50%a aprox. Its 4 misión of tutorial, first with electricity and I didn't created any steam machine rather than default in mission :lol: :oops:

Return to “Gameplay Help”