Help

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Pokemonspieler
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Help

Post by Pokemonspieler »

Hey Guys first I love this game :D but today i got a problem...

Im not the best guy in Factorio but i have a little bit ;) and now every time i try to go in my world a message appears with this message : Content Title C:/Users/Lars/AppData/Roaming/temp/currently-playing/locale/en.cfg(1) "=" character not found in line...

Anyone here too with this problem :?:

Pls help thx :)

-Pokemonspieler

PS: I can play on other worlds but not on my favourite world :(

Link : https://mega.co.nz/#fmkl1F1aIK Thx for the fast support
Last edited by Pokemonspieler on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Help

Post by kovarex »

Hello, this seems like the locale file of the save is corrupted for some reason.

There are several things you can do
  • Zip and upload the save game so we can take a look a it.
  • Look into <save directory>/<your-save>/locale/en.cfg on the line, and look if you can repair it somehow
  • If you know what level is it (freeplay/campaign?) you can rewrite the corresponding file from the scenario.
  • Delete the file en.cfg, you will loose all translations and get "unknown_...." for every string of the level, but if it is freeplay it won't matter.

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Help

Post by cube »

Hi, the download link doesn't work for me -- it only takes me to mega front page. Could you please post another one or re-upload it somewhere else?
I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Return to “Gameplay Help”