Pollution multiplier

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
MateuszCOMPANY
Inserter
Inserter

Pollution multiplier

Post by MateuszCOMPANY »

Im looking for mod or command to increase creating pollution by my machines

or

decrease required pollution to add an additional biter/spitter to the attack wave

Silari
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Pollution multiplier

Post by Silari »

You can do this with the /editor command. In the Surfaces tab you can use the "Edit map gen settings' button to view the map gen settings. The last tab has the option to change the attack cost modifier. Lower should reduce the pollution cost.

MateuszCOMPANY
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MateuszCOMPANY »

Attack Cost Modifier have already lowered, but its only changed attacks frequency (its often now). I expected its changing group size.

Silari
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Silari »

Group size is it's own set of settings in the Enemy tab. There's a minimum and maximum size setting as well as cool down settings.

MateuszCOMPANY
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MateuszCOMPANY »

You talking about enemy expansion. Its doesnt adjust how big group attack you. These setting are to new nests.

This what i looking for is in file enemies.lua. Theres line pollution_to_join_attack = X
I dont think theres option in game to change it.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Take a look at the Rampant mod, maybe? There’s a large number of settings in it. Some may control what you are looking for.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

Return to “Gameplay Help”