man not shooting anymore

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
kuchenmann
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

man not shooting anymore

Post by kuchenmann »

Suddenly my man does not shoot anymore when pressing SPACE-key. I do not know if it's a bug, or if I deactivated it? I have enough armour and weapons.

Ghoulish
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: man not shooting anymore

Post by Ghoulish »

Have you run out of ammo?

Also, when shooting biters you use SPACE, but when shooting rocks etc you need to use C.
See the daily™ struggles with my Factory! :D https://www.twitch.tv/repetitivebeats

Phillip_Lynx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Phillip_Lynx »

And are enemey near by? by space you shoot the nearest enemy at the cursor wich is in shooting range. If they are out of shootin range, you will not shoot.

IUf you want to shoot at something other use C

Neotix
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neotix »

Check if you have weapon selected because by pressing Q you change slot. Sometimes it can happen accidentally when you cancel selected item (also Q).

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Yeah SPACE only works when shooting at enemies. So if there are no enemies near by using space will just do nothing. If you want to shoot a specific thing, mouse over it and hit C. Also make sure your weapon (with ammo) is selected by cycling through them with Q.
Image Image Image

kuchenmann
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kuchenmann »

kuchenmann wrote:Suddenly my man does not shoot anymore when pressing SPACE-key. I do not know if it's a bug, or if I deactivated it? I have enough armour and weapons.
SORRY MY FAULT! He just shoots when there are enemies or in front of a tree, wall, etc. Did no recognize this before ;-)

Return to “Gameplay Help”