Rail signal problem

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
ReDragon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Rail signal problem

Post by ReDragon »

Hi,

first a Picture of my trainstop i have the problem with.

I play with the mod "Ore Chaos" and i don't want to filter the ores when the trains get loadet.
The ores get filtered at that station.
A train who emptied his primary Ore at a different station goes to that set up and emptied the rest of his cargo.
These 4 trains at the picture pick up a single type of ore and bring it to a place it's needet.

Now to my Problem:
A train only shall drive to the station when in a Warehouse "Ore > 2000" than a connected signal can go green.
Now i have the problem that the Trains have another arrangement when I had built it.
At the place where the 3 trains are waiting i want that (from left to right) the first rail is only for the blue train (iron ore), the second one for the red train (copper), the third one for the grey train (stone) and the last rail for the black train (coal).
Is it possible to manage this?

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Rail signal problem

Post by impetus maximus »

give them each a train station.

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Rail signal problem

Post by Engimage »

impetus maximus wrote:give them each a train station.
As said. For conditioned load you should setup pre-load stacker with stations. And instead of controlling signals you should set up circuit condition on trains so that they leave the stacker when your ore>2000 or whatever.
You can assign all trains specific station but this is not really needed. Stations might all have same name but every train has its own condition to leave.

Return to “Gameplay Help”