Cycle weapon/Nanobot Gun while in vehicle

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Doylecan
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Cycle weapon/Nanobot Gun while in vehicle

Post by Doylecan »

I have searched everywhere for days with no success. Early in the game (first 18-40hrs), while much of my base planning happens, as well as nearby biter base clearing journeys, the car is my primary mode of travel. I use the Nanobots to help clear trees & rocks, repair the car and/or turrets during battles, and place objects. I must go through the headache of hitting the enter key to exit the vehicle, hit tab to cycle through blue/green nanobots or switch to the rocket launcher, hit enter again to jump back in the car, over a 100,000 times. I would love to have the ability to hit tab while in the car to cycle through my handheld items. Is there a setting or mod I'm missing out on? I've played at least 2,000hrs and will probably play at least double that in the future, someone please save me many thousands of seconds. I run about 30 mods currently including Space Exploration and I would love to add one to my collection to improve my QoL.

MassiveDynamic
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Cycle weapon/Nanobot Gun while in vehicle

Post by MassiveDynamic »

You know that settings allow you to custom map your controls then. That should allow you to do whatever you want.

Return to “Gameplay Help”