Logistics

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Mr. Tact
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Logistics

Post by Mr. Tact »

Hi. I'm checking out the Logistics beta and I have what I assume will be an easy question. What is the difference between a "Logistic Relay Station" and a "Logistic Zone Expander"?
Professional Curmudgeon since 1988.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Logistics

Post by Arch666Angel »

Mr. Tact wrote:Hi. I'm checking out the Logistics beta and I have what I assume will be an easy question. What is the difference between a "Logistic Relay Station" and a "Logistic Zone Expander"?
The zone expander only provides a logistic zone, it doesnt need power to work. The relay station provides a logistic zone and has a charging port, it also need power to work.

Mr. Tact
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Mr. Tact »

Arch666Angel wrote:The zone expander only provides a logistic zone, it doesnt need power to work.
Hmm, it generates a blinking plug when outside the zone of electricity... version 0.2.1
Professional Curmudgeon since 1988.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Mr. Tact wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:The zone expander only provides a logistic zone, it doesnt need power to work.
Hmm, it generates a blinking plug when outside the zone of electricity... version 0.2.1

Yeah I cannot turn that off, that's base game behavior, but it dont has a power output or a buffer and if you hover over it, it will show the connection it currently has.

Return to “Angels Mods”