missing Ore processing

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

kemik99
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

missing Ore processing

Post by kemik99 »

I'm enjoying your Mods a lot, I just have a question about refining Bobmonium and Rubyte, I have been playing a new map for about 30 hours. and so far I have not seen any refining option for these ores. I've looked in the Crusher (basic through tier 2) I just unlocked the Leaching and Floating facilities. but they also have no option for processing these ores. I can mine it. but that's it, I can't process them at all. Mods: with the Exception of a few mods, I'm running all of he Angel's mods that are listed on your main page. I have NO mods that modify any ore mechanics. other mods are:

Bob's adjustable inserters
Space expansion
Ion Cannon
NEI

since you listed Bob's Mods as Optional, I did not install it.
I tested the mods on a different computer. installed the game, downloaded only Angel's mods. the ores are spawning in. but there are no options to process them.

Am I missing a step? or is it, that I need to research to unlock these processes?
so far my research in half way through the Blue Science (3rd Tier).

that you for these great mods.
Kemik99 :)

Edit****

I have not made any adjustments to the Config files. Just installed the mods, and hit new game.

Jackalope_Gaming
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: missing Ore processing

Post by Jackalope_Gaming »

Bob's mods are optional, but you will not get all the content Angel's Mods provide if you do not use Bob's.

In this case, neither Rubyte nor Bobmoniom should spawn at all unless Bob's Ores are present. Or even if they do somehow spawn there's no way to process them. This is intentional. Angel has opened up Refining to work fully with vanilla and it works differently when used with vanilla compared to when it's used with Bob's.

kemik99
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: missing Ore processing

Post by kemik99 »

that is the issue,

they are spawning, and the receipts in Angel's is incomplete , IE.. a receipt calls for Silicon, Bobmonium.. I can't process it. therefore I'm stuck, can't progress.

I installed Bob's Mods and restarted a new map. so far, everything is running correctly.

Thanks,

:)

Return to “Angels Mods”