[Bug] Mod Portal shows NaN dates

A place to talk about the official Factorio mod portal (https://mods.factorio.com)
PantherX
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[Bug] Mod Portal shows NaN dates

Post by PantherX »

I couldn't find any other reports about this issue but it seems using the mod portal in Safari on OS X causes "NaN" dates to appear when showing the mod release date info and in the discussion topics/comments. The workaround is to use Firefox or Chrome as they don't appear to have this issue. See screenshots below...

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Bug] Mod Portal shows NaN dates

Post by aubergine18 »

I'm on OS X, using Chrome browser, and not seeing this issue having just looked at a few recently updated mods. Which mods are you seeing the issue on?
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

PantherX
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by PantherX »

aubergine18 wrote:I'm on OS X, using Chrome browser, and not seeing this issue having just looked at a few recently updated mods. Which mods are you seeing the issue on?
It happens on every mod but you must have misread my post because I said the issue does not apply to Chrome. It's only in Safari. Perhaps you could try Safari for me and see if it happens for you too?

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aubergine18 »

Ah, yes, I see same problem on Safari - on the mod detail page:

1. Information tab: "Age of the mod" is NaN
2. Discussion tab: Discussion dates are all NaN

There are several "Invalid CSS property declaration" errors in application.sass, although I'm not sure if that relates to the NaN error.
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

Return to “Mod portal Discussion”