[0.11.22] Replicators 1.0.25

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.11.22] Replicators 1.0.23

Post by Doublespin »

Polymorph wrote:I really, really want to enjoy this mod. I find the replicators themselves to be pretty nice (especially the new creatine system), the solar panels and other stuff are easily disabled which is great for running multiple mods with overlapping content, however what I really don't like is starting with everything needed to replicate straight from the beginning, both in the items you're given as well as research wise. It looks like you already have decent values for the research, so I'd be satisfied if there was a config option that disables the research being auto unlocked as well as a separate one for the initial items being handed out.

Edit: Bug report for 1.0.23, you don't need the creatine replication research to replicate creatine.
I made a conifg option for a fast start, which, if disabled, let you start like in a vanilla game.
If yo want to disable the technologies and and the items seperatly then you have to go to the control.lua
and insert "--" before every line with player.force.technologies to disable the technologies
and before every line with player.insert to disable the items.
If you use the config option both will be disabled.

The ceatine replication research is now removed.

1.0.24 should be available in a few min in the starting post :)
I'm not a native speaker (obviously), so I will appreciate every pm with corrections :)

Polymorph
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.11.22] Replicators 1.0.24

Post by Polymorph »

Awesome.

Bug report for 1.0.24, the replication 1 research which unlocks the replication lab needs the replication lab to research.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Polymorph wrote:Awesome.

Bug report for 1.0.24, the replication 1 research which unlocks the replication lab needs the replication lab to research.
Don't you have Replication 1 researched at the start of game?
Quick code check - if you turned off the help in config you would end up also without tech. That will cause a bit of a problem :D

Run this from console if you want to continue for now:

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.technologies["repltech-replication-1"].researched = true

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Doublespin »

Hmm ok replication lab shoulb be available :(
i make a new version tomorow. Sry for that stupid mistakes :/

Edit: Replciation lap is available. at least for me. Are you sure you cant craft it?
But yes there is a research which "unlocks" replication lab even though it is already unlocked.
So should be no problem :) I will remove that part of the resaerch.
I'm not a native speaker (obviously), so I will appreciate every pm with corrections :)

Polymorph
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Polymorph »

I don't know how I forgot that replicators had its own tab after having used it already. I blame finals week stress. Sure enough, the replication lab is there.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Polymorph wrote:I don't know how I forgot that replicators had its own tab after having used it already. I blame finals week stress. Sure enough, the replication lab is there.
Lolz ;)

Its not all to hard :p just been through it myself like 1 or 2 weeks ago :) Just important to keep your mind calm :D How? Well simply because the finals are about the things you have already learned ;) Just look through the book a couple of times see where you really have issues. No need to learn all of it ;) Just the parts you have trouble with! which usually aint that much :P

My piece of advice there,

Goodluck!
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

darkshadow1809 wrote:
Polymorph wrote:I don't know how I forgot that replicators had its own tab after having used it already. I blame finals week stress. Sure enough, the replication lab is there.
Lolz ;)

Its not all to hard :p just been through it myself like 1 or 2 weeks ago :) Just important to keep your mind calm :D How? Well simply because the finals are about the things you have already learned ;) Just look through the book a couple of times see where you really have issues. No need to learn all of it ;) Just the parts you have trouble with! which usually aint that much :P

My piece of advice there,

Goodluck!
idea to pump in modules avialable

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.11.22] Replicators 1.0.25

Post by orzelek »

Version 1.0.25 has a bit of bug - it will crash on line 77 of data-updates if there is a productivity module without limitations.
And at least bob mods do that since those limitations are very difficult to maintain especially across mods.

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Doublespin »

Ok i will look into it :)
if bobs mod has modules without limitations( and thats problem) then a simple condition for that case should fix it :)

Edit:
Ok added a condition and i was able to start with bobs modules. If you get more errors then report it here and i will try to fix it :)

Sorry i dont understand what you mean/want :(

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Doublespin wrote:Ok i will look into it :)
if bobs mod has modules without limitations( and thats problem) then a simple condition for that case should fix it :)

Edit:
Ok added a condition and i was able to start with bobs modules. If you get more errors then report it here and i will try to fix it :)

to pump in up in my message topic
example

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Airat9000 wrote:

Edit:

example

Exactly what do you mean :P ? I don't understand what you want :p

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

darkshadow1809 wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:

Edit:

example

Exactly what do you mean :P ? I don't understand what you want :p
Add to creatine pump can insert modules !! right now there is nothing just an ordinary chair.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Lol ah.. add modules to the creatine pumps. We will see what we can do :)

VirusXD142
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by VirusXD142 »

who i can add other ore from mods or items

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Doublespin »

Copy this code to
prototypes/replication.lua

repl_recipe({
        tier = nil,                   -- tier of the recipe/research; determines the needed replicator tier
        item = nil,                   -- name of item/fluid to produce
        icon = nil,                   -- icon path for the recipe icon
        time = nil,                   -- determines how much time is needed to produce the item
        quantity= nil,                -- nuber of items which will be produced, if left out it will be 1
        is_fluid= false,                -- is the item(to produce) a fluid, input: boolean;
        ingr_type= nil,               -- type of the ingridient a item needs; input: "fluid" or "item"; if left out it will be "fluid"
        ingr_name= nil,               -- name of the ingridient; if left out it will be "creatine"
        ingr_amount= nil,             -- amount of the ingridient an item needs; if left out it will be calculated
        prerequisites = {},           -- technologies which needed to be researched before the reasearch for this item will be available
        reps= nil,                    -- cycle the research needs. if left out it will be 100
        unit= nil,                    -- item names their amount and cycles for research;input: {{count= , ingredients ={"item_name", amount=}, time=}}; if this is provided then reps will have no influnce on research
        make_research = true,         -- genrate research -> every item has its own research; to generate multiple recipes with one research turn it of and use repl_tech()
        recipe_enabled = "false"     -- if true the recipe will be available without any research
      })

You only need to provide the first 4 variables to generate a new recipe. Everything else is optional.
This will generate a coal recipe:

repl_recipe({
        tier = 1,                                    -- tier of the recipe/research; determines the needed replicator tier
        item = "coal",                               -- name of item/fluid to produce
        icon = "__base__/graphics/icons/coal.png",   -- icon path for the recipe icon
        time = 3,                                    -- determines how much time is needed to produce the item

VirusXD142
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by VirusXD142 »

thank you

dark angel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dark angel »

i need help i tried to you having ur mod but i get error about dytech circular dependency. I do not know what cause of this nor i know how to fix it i check the codes and only thing i see that might be causing it i think was the stuff in replication but thats it. oh also you might want to change ur if statement for dytech stuff i don't know about other mods but way i read it it would look any tungsten resource so i think it will basically end up trying to find tungsten from any mod not just from dytech so far i know 2 mod that add it dytech and bobores.
oh i'm oh factorio 0.11.20 if that helps.

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Doublespin »

Can you say me the all mods you have installed. I need to reproduce the error to see what I can do. ( I dont think that the 0.11.20 version is a problem)

I chose that if condition randomly and yes it checks fo tungsten ore and I didnt know that bobsores has it too.
I will change that to an itemgroup: "dytechbundels" is probably unique :)

dark angel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dark angel »

my current active mod list is 5dim core, energy, mining, trains, and transport. Also advance equipment, belt switchers, compact power, force fields, slipstream, telebelts, treefarm and the addon, bobs assembly, logistics, power, and modules.
endless resources, radar two, recycling plant, and lastly replicators.

i Don't know if you need this mt deactive ones are dytech-core, machines, and power. Also 5dim automation and logistics ( by way two separate modules or mods but made for same thing.), Belts + or Plus, better electric pole, f-mod, UPgrade (don't blame me about its name it was it called.), and lastly Zoomer.

If ur wounder why i have dytech disable is because of boblogistics apparently there some bug on it with the recipe id also the mod said they fixed it but wasn't fixed for me after i updated the mod so ya i could use bobplates but didn't feel like to add more stuff.

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Doublespin »

I used you mods setup but without beltswitcher, the mod didnt work(at least with 11.22)--> No error; the game loads normally.
I didnt used the deactivated mods. To be sure they are not interfering you could copy them to another folder so they wont load at all.

You could update to 11.22 to see if this causes the error.(Make an backup of your saves before doing this)

Return to “Mods”