Seablock+BraveNewWorld+angels+bobs

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Rafe
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Seablock+BraveNewWorld+angels+bobs

Post by Rafe »

Trying to get this going and ran into an issue. I cannot handcraft basic circuit boards to push past that tech. This is not abnormal because seablock+BNW required you to manually unlock red science with the cheat : /c game.player.force.technologies['sct-automation-science-pack'].researched=true

The problem is the format can't just accept basic-circuit-board. There is likely some way to type it but all the 15 variations i've tried have failed to get me past forcing this tech..

/c game.player.force.technologies['sb-basic-circuit-board'].researched=true

/c game.player.force.technologies['seablock-basic-circuit-board'].researched=true

/c game.player.force.technologies['basic-circuit-board'].researched=true

/c game.player.force.technologies['Basic-circuit-board'].researched=true

Any ideas?

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Seablock+BraveNewWorld+angels+bobs

Post by jodokus31 »

BNW should work without problem with the Sea Block Pack, which itself contains everything necessary from Bobs and Angels.

Did you try the whole modpack, which is the recommended way:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SeaBlockMetaPack

Did you the start the game as a BNW scenario?

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Seablock+BraveNewWorld+angels+bobs

Post by Xorimuth »

Rafe wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:07 am
Trying to get this going and ran into an issue. I cannot handcraft basic circuit boards to push past that tech. This is not abnormal because seablock+BNW required you to manually unlock red science with the cheat : /c game.player.force.technologies['sct-automation-science-pack'].researched=true

The problem is the format can't just accept basic-circuit-board. There is likely some way to type it but all the 15 variations i've tried have failed to get me past forcing this tech..

/c game.player.force.technologies['sb-basic-circuit-board'].researched=true

/c game.player.force.technologies['seablock-basic-circuit-board'].researched=true

/c game.player.force.technologies['basic-circuit-board'].researched=true

/c game.player.force.technologies['Basic-circuit-board'].researched=true

Any ideas?
Press F4, then check 'show-debug-info-in-tooltips', then mouse over the tech you want. It will show the internal name that you need for the command.
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

Return to “Mods”