[MOD 0.12.X] Galactic Trade

Topics and discussion about specific mods
SmartLog356
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.7] Galactic Trade

Post by SmartLog356 »

Is there a way to buy and sell instantly?

coopmaster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by coopmaster »

SmartLog356 wrote:Is there a way to buy and sell instantly?
No, I took away the ability to buy and sell instantly but am looking to put it back in as an option. I took it away because I thought it would be a little over powered if you could buy and sell stuff instantly, next update though there will be an option in the config to add in buttons to buy and sell instantly. This update the buy button doesn't work because I changed how the transaction history works and I wanted it to still show up in that log, and I haven't ever added an instant sell button in.
Creator of the Galactic Trade mod

AnarCon
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnarCon »

greetings, im having some issues i hope i could get some help with, i got the bigdrill 0.3.3 mod but for some reason i cant buy the excavators but i can buy all tiers of the ore unloaders, how come i cant get the excavators?

coopmaster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by coopmaster »

AnarCon wrote:greetings, im having some issues i hope i could get some help with, i got the bigdrill 0.3.3 mod but for some reason i cant buy the excavators but i can buy all tiers of the ore unloaders, how come i cant get the excavators?
Are you sure they aren't there? Try searching for "excavator" in the buying trading chest to see if its there, its working for me.

AnarCon
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnarCon »

coopmaster wrote:
AnarCon wrote:greetings, im having some issues i hope i could get some help with, i got the bigdrill 0.3.3 mod but for some reason i cant buy the excavators but i can buy all tiers of the ore unloaders, how come i cant get the excavators?
Are you sure they aren't there? Try searching for "excavator" in the buying trading chest to see if its there, its working for me.
nope, checked and rechecked and checked again, theres 4 pages, but page 2 is only half full so to speak and 3 n 4 is empty. dunno if it got something to do that i got alot of mods n somehow it just fall out

coopmaster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by coopmaster »

AnarCon wrote:
coopmaster wrote:
nope, checked and rechecked and checked again, theres 4 pages, but page 2 is only half full so to speak and 3 n 4 is empty. dunno if it got something to do that i got alot of mods n somehow it just fall out
make sure that you have my latest version, make sure that the bigdrill mod is enabled and that you can even get the items (/c game.player.insert({name="bucket-wheel-excavator",amount=1}), I think). If you can't get the items at all then there is another problem that my mod isn't causing, if you can then try to have just my mod and bigdrill enabled and see if that works. You can also try fresh installs of the mods to see if that works.

Alexs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Alexs »

gthandel.jpg
gthandel.jpg (34.73 KiB) Viewed 6962 times
Way to the the error:

I bought 1000 pieces of an article, but taken only about half out of the chest.
Trading remained active.
I then ordered in the same time another article, but then I had not enough money in the account.
As the dealer came - this crash

How can I fix the mistake, without to reinstall GT?

weltraumaffe
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by weltraumaffe »

Hello,

I get the following error in Multiplayer. We use factorio 0.12.7 and 0.6.1 of this mod (all other mods are disabled).

The game is in english.

Is there anything I can do?

Thank you very much.

EDIT better picture

The error occurs when the other player connects

coopmaster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by coopmaster »

Alexs wrote:
Way to the the error:

I bought 1000 pieces of an article, but taken only about half out of the chest.
Trading remained active.
I then ordered in the same time another article, but then I had not enough money in the account.
As the dealer came - this crash

How can I fix the mistake, without to reinstall GT?
You should be able to press escape when the error shows up, but if it doesn't go away you might need to go to an autosave. It seems as though that is a bug, I will get it fixed as soon as possible and get a fix out later today. If you keep the save it should work with the next version, otherwise you can just revert to an autosave. The problem comes when you don't have enough money for the whole order.

coopmaster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by coopmaster »

weltraumaffe wrote:Hello,

I get the following error in Multiplayer. We use factorio 0.12.7 and 0.6.1 of this mod (all other mods are disabled).

The game is in english.

Is there anything I can do?

Thank you very much.

EDIT better picture

The error occurs when the other player connects
Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do, I will try to fix it and get a new version out today. I will try to test multiplayer a bit more and if it doesn't work out I will let you know and it might just be best in that situation for you to revert to 0.6.0.

Edit: There is something you can do, but it it requires you to edit the control.lua.
At line 62 it says:

Code: Select all

for i in ipairs(global.gt_clipboard_buy) do
change it to:

for i in pairs(global.gt_clipboard_buy) do
that should fix that error, let me know if you run into anything else.

weltraumaffe
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by weltraumaffe »

coopmaster wrote:
weltraumaffe wrote:...
Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do, I will try to fix it and get a new version out today. I will try to test multiplayer a bit more and if it doesn't work out I will let you know and it might just be best in that situation for you to revert to 0.6.0.

Edit: There is something you can do, but it it requires you to edit the control.lua.
At line 62 it says:

change it to:

Now there is another error

Thank you for your fast reply.

I will try 0.6.0 next

EDIT Damn I think I messed up.. Will try the modification again...

EDIT AGAIN Checked both files and they are correctly modified. Sorry for all this hassle.

EDIT The 3rd 0.6.0 works :)

coopmaster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by coopmaster »

weltraumaffe wrote:
coopmaster wrote:
weltraumaffe wrote:...

At line 62 it says:

change it to:

Now there is another error

Thank you for your fast reply.

I will try 0.6.0 next

EDIT Damn I think I messed up.. Will try the modification again...

EDIT AGAIN Checked both files and they are correctly modified. Sorry for all this hassle.
This is actually great help, but did you mean that its giving the same error still? if so change it to:

for _,i in ipairs(global.gt_clipboard_buy) do
(remember that this is for control.lua line 62 only for version 0.6.1)

Alexs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Alexs »

THX for the new version - :)

weltraumaffe
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by weltraumaffe »

coopmaster wrote:
This is actually great help, but did you mean that its giving the same error still? if so change it to:

for _,i in ipairs(global.gt_clipboard_buy) do
(remember that this is for control.lua line 62 only for version 0.6.1)

Yeah this was 0.6.1 with the replaced line applied. Will try the new version and report back. Thanks for this awesome support :)

coopmaster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by coopmaster »

In a rush to get the new version out, I left the instant buy and instant sell buttons active. Let me know if you guys want it to be default on for now until I do the big balancing update that will eventually come out before I get the mod to 1.0 (that wont be for a while though).

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

coopmaster wrote:In a rush to get the new version out, I left the instant buy and instant sell buttons active. Let me know if you guys want it to be default on for now until I do the big balancing update that will eventually come out before I get the mod to 1.0 (that wont be for a while though).
:cry: :cry: :evil:

Attachments
2015-09-19_13-49-15.jpg
2015-09-19_13-49-15.jpg (77.45 KiB) Viewed 7091 times
2015-09-19_13-37-22.jpg
2015-09-19_13-37-22.jpg (81.3 KiB) Viewed 7091 times

zgrillo2004
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.X] Galactic Trade

Post by zgrillo2004 »

I got another bug. this occurs with Galactic Trade 0.62 with Factorio 12.8 and Dytech. apparently I click on "recalculate values" button and as its works the game starts to freeze and it becomes unresponsive forcing me close the game.

This is what it looks like when frozen
gtbug_2.jpg
gtbug_2.jpg (334.98 KiB) Viewed 7082 times

and heres my modlist
modlist_2.jpg
modlist_2.jpg (126.97 KiB) Viewed 7082 times
Last edited by zgrillo2004 on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

coopmaster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by coopmaster »

zgrillo2004 wrote:I got another bug. this occurs with Galactic Trade 0.62 with Factorio 12.8 and Dytech. apparently I click on "recalculate values" button and as its works the game starts to freeze and it becomes unresponsive forcing me close the game.
I'll take a look at it, but does the loading bar show up at all? It should only calculate one item at a time so that doesn't happen, but it might get stuck in a loop if the mod does something weird with recipes.

Edit: It looks like I wasn't making sure that the tech was enabled when calculating its cost and that threw it into a loop for some reason. A new version will be put up later today that fixes it.

zgrillo2004
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zgrillo2004 »

coopmaster wrote:
zgrillo2004 wrote:I got another bug. this occurs with Galactic Trade 0.62 with Factorio 12.8 and Dytech. apparently I click on "recalculate values" button and as its works the game starts to freeze and it becomes unresponsive forcing me close the game.
I'll take a look at it, but does the loading bar show up at all? It should only calculate one item at a time so that doesn't happen, but it might get stuck in a loop if the mod does something weird with recipes.

Edit: It looks like I wasn't making sure that the tech was enabled when calculating its cost and that threw it into a loop for some reason. A new version will be put up later today that fixes it.
glad to hear that its fixed. expecting it soon

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

coopmaster wrote:

I have the exact same problem as I wrote earlier freezes

Return to “Mods”