kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur »

Odd wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:26 am
Hey kingarthur,
I don't know if you spotted that one yet, but I just got another bug at launch with your latest update :
Failed to load mods : Error in assignID, recipe-category with name 'handcrafting' does not exist.

Source: electronic-circuit-initial (recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
- PyCoalTBaA
Damn. U must be playing without pyht?

Odd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Odd »

Yep, that's right. I love Pyanodon's mods but PyHT is just too complex for me right now (and maybe for other players too). I just wanted to report this to you for your next update. In the meantime, I can play without PyCoalTBaA, no big deal.

Odd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Odd »

For those who wants, like me, play without PyHT, I think I have a temporary solution, but keep in mind that it may not be the best way to do, so I recommend to do some backups of your save :
In the recipe.lua file located in [your game folder]\mods\PyCoalTBaA_0.0.35.zip\PyCoalTBaA_0.0.35\prototypes, go to the recipe in line 1367 and add between this : if mods["pyhightech"] then [...the recipe...] end. Like this :

Code: Select all

if mods["pyhightech"] then
RECIPE {
    type = 'recipe',
    name = 'electronic-circuit-initial',
    category = 'handcrafting',
    enabled = true,
    energy_required = 2,
    ingredients = {
        {type = 'item', name = 'copper-plate', amount = 10},
        {type = 'item', name = 'copper-cable', amount = 10},
        {type = 'item', name = 'wood', amount = 2}
    },
    results = {
        {type = 'item', name = 'pcb1', amount = 3}
    }
}
end
Do you validate that solution kingarthur ?
PS : BTW, I think you wrote this recipe twice (line 1183) which is in the if mods["pyhightech"] statement
Last edited by Odd on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Odd wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:51 pm
For those who wants, like me, play without PyHT, I think I have a temporary solution, but keep in mind that it may not be the best way to do, so I recommend to do some backups of your save :
In the recipes.lua file located in [your game folder]\mods\PyCoalTBaA_0.0.35.zip\PyCoalTBaA_0.0.35\prototypes, go to the recipe in line 1367 and add between this : if mods["pyhightech"] then [...the recipe...] end. Like this :

if mods["pyhightech"] then
RECIPE {
    type = 'recipe',
    name = 'electronic-circuit-initial',
    category = 'handcrafting',
    enabled = true,
    energy_required = 2,
    ingredients = {
        {type = 'item', name = 'copper-plate', amount = 10},
        {type = 'item', name = 'copper-cable', amount = 10},
        {type = 'item', name = 'wood', amount = 2}
    },
    results = {
        {type = 'item', name = 'pcb1', amount = 3}
    }
}
end
Do you validate that solution kingarthur ?
BTW, I think you wrote this recipe twice (line 1183)
yes that should be it. but as you said its there twice. the first one is properly checked and the second appears to be a copy pasta fail from some reordering. the one starting at 1367 can be removed and im back from my little "vacation" from pycoaltbaa over christmas so ill be implementing that and a few other fixes asap.

Odd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Odd »

haha don't worry, since then I trained myself to play with PyHT (but fail miserably at certain point, I'm just a real noob with PyHT x) )

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

new update out. i removed the duplicated electronic circuit recipe. fixed an error with aaii-sp0 trying to use angels subgroup without it loaded. removed the sci 1 pack from the electric-miner 1 tech so tin can be mined. fixed the issue with the vacuum tube being called a valve with bob mods installed. also removed invar from the advanced foundry as invar is in sci 2 techs and you need the foundry to make sci 2. also merged the pyro and angels smelting molten metals.

please let me know if you find any issues as i accidentally overwrote the newest fixes with some stuff i had done on my laptop. im pretty sure i redid it all but its easy to miss a thing here or there.

Odd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Odd »

No problem for me on loading (without PyHT) :)

Lorash
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Lorash »

I'm seeing Raw Borax, Molybdenum, and Niobium ores spawn in newly discovered chunks. My startup settings are these: Image

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Lorash wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:37 pm
I'm seeing Raw Borax, Molybdenum, and Niobium ores spawn in newly discovered chunks. My startup settings are these: Image
What mods are you running. More specifically what does the yellow text day when if u mouse over one of the ores?

Lorash
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Lorash »

kingarthur wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:40 pm
What mods are you running. More specifically what does the yellow text day when if u mouse over one of the ores?
Thanks for your help. I'm running almost full Angel's+Bob's+PyMods+SpaceX, and a few QoL mods such as LTN, Helmod, and Long reach. I do not have RSO or a similar mod that would change map generation.

angelsaddons-oresilos_0.4.0.zip        angelsaddons-petrotrain_0.3.3.zip      angelsaddons-pressuretanks_0.3.0.zip
angelsaddons-smeltingtrain_0.1.2.zip   angelsaddons-warehouses_0.3.0.zip      angelsbioprocessing_0.5.9.zip
angelsindustries_0.1.0.zip             angelsinfiniteores_0.7.3.zip           angelspetrochem_0.7.12.zip
angelsrefining_0.9.14.zip              angelssmelting_0.4.6.zip               bobassembly_0.16.1.zip
bobelectronics_0.16.0.zip              bobenemies_0.16.0.zip                  bobgreenhouse_0.16.0.zip
bobinserters_0.16.8.zip                boblibrary_0.16.6.zip                  boblogistics_0.16.23.zip
bobmining_0.16.0.zip                   bobmods_gfxtweak_0.16.0.zip            bobmodules_0.16.0.zip
bobores_0.16.2.zip                     bobplates_0.16.5.zip                   bobpower_0.16.8.zip
bobrevamp_0.16.3.zip                   bobtech_0.16.6.zip                     bobvehicleequipment_0.16.2.zip
bobwarfare_0.16.7.zip                  Bottleneck_0.9.3.zip                   helmod_0.7.11.zip
LoaderRedux_1.3.1.zip                  LogisticTrainNetwork_1.9.6.zip         long-reach_0.0.12.zip
miniloader_1.6.7.zip                   nicefill_0.1.8.zip                     only-smelting_0.1.7.zip
ore-eraser_1.4.1.zip                   Orphan Finder_1.1.0.zip                PyanodonsFlasks_0.16.1.zip
pycoalprocessing_1.0.13.zip            PyCoalTBaA_0.0.35.zip                  pyfusionenergy_1.0.9.zip
pyhightech_1.0.12.zip                  pyindustry_1.0.13.zip                  ShinyAngelGFX_0.16.8.zip
SpaceMod_0.3.16.zip                    Squeak Through_1.2.2.zip               upgrade-planner_1.5.3.zip
what-is-it-really-used-for_1.3.4.zip
My resource patches say this:

Raw Borax*: Pyanodons Coal Processing > PyCoal Touched By an Angel
* the nodes themselves are called Borax reserve
Niobium ore: Pyanodons Coal Processing > PyCoal Touched By an Angel
Molybdenum* ore: Pyanodons Fusion Energy > PyCoal Touched By an Angel
* the nodes themselves are called Molybdenite ore

I also have various other resources on the maps, such as Kimberlite Rock, Rare Earth Ore, Regolite Rock, Phosphate Rock. I was, perhaps incorrectly assuming that they're supposed to be mined directly instead of the materials refined from Angel's ores.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:42 pm
Thanks for your help. I'm running almost full Angel's+Bob's+PyMods+SpaceX, and a few QoL mods such as LTN, Helmod, and Long reach. I do not have RSO or a similar mod that would change map generation.

angelsaddons-oresilos_0.4.0.zip        angelsaddons-petrotrain_0.3.3.zip      angelsaddons-pressuretanks_0.3.0.zip
angelsaddons-smeltingtrain_0.1.2.zip   angelsaddons-warehouses_0.3.0.zip      angelsbioprocessing_0.5.9.zip
angelsindustries_0.1.0.zip             angelsinfiniteores_0.7.3.zip           angelspetrochem_0.7.12.zip
angelsrefining_0.9.14.zip              angelssmelting_0.4.6.zip               bobassembly_0.16.1.zip
bobelectronics_0.16.0.zip              bobenemies_0.16.0.zip                  bobgreenhouse_0.16.0.zip
bobinserters_0.16.8.zip                boblibrary_0.16.6.zip                  boblogistics_0.16.23.zip
bobmining_0.16.0.zip                   bobmods_gfxtweak_0.16.0.zip            bobmodules_0.16.0.zip
bobores_0.16.2.zip                     bobplates_0.16.5.zip                   bobpower_0.16.8.zip
bobrevamp_0.16.3.zip                   bobtech_0.16.6.zip                     bobvehicleequipment_0.16.2.zip
bobwarfare_0.16.7.zip                  Bottleneck_0.9.3.zip                   helmod_0.7.11.zip
LoaderRedux_1.3.1.zip                  LogisticTrainNetwork_1.9.6.zip         long-reach_0.0.12.zip
miniloader_1.6.7.zip                   nicefill_0.1.8.zip                     only-smelting_0.1.7.zip
ore-eraser_1.4.1.zip                   Orphan Finder_1.1.0.zip                PyanodonsFlasks_0.16.1.zip
pycoalprocessing_1.0.13.zip            PyCoalTBaA_0.0.35.zip                  pyfusionenergy_1.0.9.zip
pyhightech_1.0.12.zip                  pyindustry_1.0.13.zip                  ShinyAngelGFX_0.16.8.zip
SpaceMod_0.3.16.zip                    Squeak Through_1.2.2.zip               upgrade-planner_1.5.3.zip

I also have various other resources on the maps, such as Kimberlite Rock, Rare Earth Ore, Regolite Rock, Phosphate Rock. I was, perhaps incorrectly assuming that they're supposed to be mined directly instead of the materials refined from Angel's ores.
I checked it this morning and it was working for me and everything looks right based on what u said

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:42 pm

If u haven't already make sure everything is up to date. Try a new game see if it's still an issue and if that doesn't work send me a save file and I'll figure it out

Ayeso
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ayeso »

Not sure if this was reported yet or not but it looks like there is a dup issue in 2 of the recipes that I can see in 0.17.

Optical fiber in Electronic Circuit board with bobs electronics is in there twice. Appears to be in overrides-coalprocessing.lua line 41 and 305.

https://imgur.com/a/0MmRlGA

There is also an issue with optical set in laser turret, line 154 and line 296.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Ayeso wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:15 pm
Not sure if this was reported yet or not but it looks like there is a dup issue in 2 of the recipes that I can see in 0.17.

Optical fiber in Electronic Circuit board with bobs electronics is in there twice. Appears to be in overrides-coalprocessing.lua line 41 and 305.

It has not been reported. I'll get it fixed. Just to confirm you dont have pyht. Just bob electronics

Ayeso
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ayeso »

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:23 pm

It has not been reported. I'll get it fixed. Just to confirm you dont have pyht. Just bob electronics
Correct, no PyHT, just bobs.

Pygman
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Pygman »

Hey, I've run into problems with my current ABPy run:
to craft Science Pack 2 I need Boron Trioxid which can only be made in Bobs Electrolyser. Which doesn't seem to exist, if I see right. There seem to be other recipes as well which can only be crafted in this Electrolyser. Do others experience this as well or is this something caused by my mod configuration? Find my Save attached. Thanks for all the work on these great mods!
Attachments
ABPy 1.1.zip
(6.13 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Pygman wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:36 pm
to craft Science Pack 2 I need Boron Trioxid which can only be made in Bobs Electrolyser. Which doesn't seem to exist, if I see right. There seem to be other recipes as well which can only be crafted in this Electrolyser. Do others experience this as well or is this something caused by my mod configuration? Find my Save attached. Thanks for all the work on these great mods!
Thank you. I'll check it out. Any recipes that needed Bob's electrolyser should have been moved. Likely an error on my part

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Pygman wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:36 pm
ive fixed this error now. the need recipe should show up as needing pys electrolyser now

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:34 pm
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Correct, no PyHT, just bobs.
ive went threw and removed a number of item duplicates. this should be fixed now

Odd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Odd »

There's no way to switch between PyRO et Bob's ore for the ores ? I didn't check the changelog before updating PyCoalTBaA, all my production is useless now =C

Return to β€œMods”