REQ: Craft from toolbelt 0.17

Topics and discussion about specific mods
DreamSmith
Inserter
Inserter

REQ: Craft from toolbelt 0.17

Post by DreamSmith »

Hi, the new quicklink toolbelt is kinda shiny, the only thing that would make it better would be a keybind to build one of the item on the belt.
Last edited by DreamSmith on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shirty
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: REQ: Build from toolbelt 0.17

Post by shirty »

i was thinking this very thing yesterday. i tried all the obvious keys (shift+click, ctrl+click etc) expecting this functionality to already be in there but it doesnt seem to be. maybe a modder can help with it

ManaUser
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ManaUser »

You might need to explain this better. I don't understand how that's different from what it already does.

Items can be accessed by pressing 1-9 and 0... if that's what you mean, but that seems pretty obvious, so I donno if you meant something else.

DreamSmith
Inserter
Inserter

Post by DreamSmith »

Lets say I have a Mining drill in slot 3 of my quicklinks, but none in my inventory. It would be useful to be able to queue a craft of one without having to open the inv/crafting screen to find it to craft one.

ManaUser
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ManaUser »

Ohhhh. When you said "build", I thought you meant "install", for lack of a better unambiguous term. Like the opposite of "mine".

But yeah, some kind of quick crafting shortcut would be nice.

Only trouble would be that alot of modifier+click combinations are already taken for one thing or another, but I'm sure there's something left that could be sued for this.

Return to “Mods”