2x8 Nuclear plant 2,4 GW constant output using pressurized water.

Power Plants, Energy Storage and Reliable Energy Supply. All about efficient energy production. Turning parts of your factory off. Reliable and self-repairing energy.
linktothepast83
Inserter
Inserter

2x8 Nuclear plant 2,4 GW constant output using pressurized water.

Post by linktothepast83 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auy71wU9b04
Hi i am Linktothepast83 and in this video i show a 2x8 Nuclear Power that is outputting 2,4 GW constantly even under extreme loading conditions. It uses pressurized water pipes to feed the heat exchangers with water making it possible to be somewhat tilable (small modifications are needed) without being overly elongated and stretched due to that fact. It uses 412 steam turbines and 240 heat exchangers. I didn't use 413 theoretical maximum for symmetry reasons, hope you like it! Also you can watch my previous video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZS5y-N0tAA that i made about pressurized water pipes to better understand the concept around them and how it is utilized here for a more compact build.

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: 2x8 Nuclear plant 2,4 GW constant output using pressurized water.

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

If you were unaware, the electric energy interface can consume power (it is found under the cheat crafting tab). Setting it to a tertiary input allows it to consume all excess power without taking power from the inserter/pumps.
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

linktothepast83
Inserter
Inserter

Re: 2x8 Nuclear plant 2,4 GW constant output using pressurized water.

Post by linktothepast83 »

AmericanPatriot wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:11 am
If you were unaware, the electric energy interface can consume power (it is found under the cheat crafting tab). Setting it to a tertiary input allows it to consume all excess power without taking power from the inserter/pumps.
Oh i didn't know about it thanks for the tip!

Return to “Energy Production”