Request Stacks

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

DeadMG
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Request Stacks

Post by DeadMG »

Hey guys,

I am, probably unsurprisingly, using a blueprint to set up LTN stations. I have configured my blueprint with a buffer of a fixed size. For provider stations, everything is easy because I can specify the threshold in stacks (I have chosen exactly 1 train). For requesters, life is not so simple. Although I can set the request threshold in stacks, I can't set the actual requested item amount in stacks. So far I have placed combinators which calculate the requested amount to fill the buffer based on the stack size and number of slots; easy enough. However I've found that occassionally I enter the wrong stack size, it costs time to find out the stack size for each item when I request it, but most importantly, this has resulted in me running many additional combinators which costs resources (e.g. landfill or space scaffold in SE) and UPS.

Can we get a feature which allows us to set the desired items by stack? Like, "80 stacks of X, and I have Y already"?

This would allow me to just use one constant combinator to set all parameters for requesters as well as providers, and save me resources in-game and UPS-wise.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”