Request: Maximum Provide Threshold

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

BilboTbagins
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Request: Maximum Provide Threshold

Post by BilboTbagins »

Hello,

Don't know if requests are allowed here but it would be nice to have a maximum provide threshold. personally dealing with a mall setup and have a construction train requesting items from it, would be nice to have as I attempted to make a bulk and single item/low amount station for the more expensive items, if this is something that can just be done with circuits do please tell how :)

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Request: Maximum Provide Threshold

Post by Optera »

I'm not sure what it is you are asking for.
A station capable of providing both small amounts for construction as well as mass goods?
Thresholds and priorities are per station, you'd have to filtering out bulk signals until they hit your desired threshold.

A better way would be to use NetworkID for dedicated stations for construction and bulk cargo.

BilboTbagins
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Request: Maximum Provide Threshold

Post by BilboTbagins »

Optera wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:31 am
Thresholds and priorities are per station, you'd have to filtering out bulk signals until they hit your desired threshold.

A better way would be to use NetworkID for dedicated stations for construction and bulk cargo.
Lol why didn’t i think of just doing that.

To answer the question it was just to have it so a provider would not provide more than x items to a network. i realized as i was writing this it can be done with priority, but whatever.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”