Network ID Problem

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

Bayoux
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Network ID Problem

Post by Bayoux »

Anyone can help me?

I was looking on forum for a answer without success... (sorry about my english, i know that is terrible).

I am trying do use one network id for each primary ore / liquid (iron, coal, copper, oil, uranium, stone). But is a mess...

I was using this network IDs until now:

#1 Copper
#2 Iron
#3 Oil
#4 Coal

Its working fine...

When i try to add #5 to Stone and #6 to Uranium, well... u can imagine the mess...
I was reading posts to use 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64... but is not working too...

Anyone know how i can do to do that?

DaleStan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Network ID Problem

Post by DaleStan »

Bayoux wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:06 am
I was reading posts to use 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64... but is not working too...
That is what you should be doing. Did you remember to set the network for every single station, including depots? (Depots that serve multiple networks can be set to the sum of the networks. For example, if iron ore is 2 and coal is 16, a depot that serves both would be 18.)

Failing that, how is it not working? What are you seeing? What do you expect to see? Can you upload a save showing a train with an unexpected schedule? Even better, though much harder, an you upload a save just before an unexpected schedule is generated?

Bayoux
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bayoux »

I found a post a few minutes ago and that save my life i guess lol...
LTN Tracker... :D

I think that i can solve now, looking how everything is working...
Thank you so much for help, i will update this post if i can not solve with Tracker...

torne
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by torne »

Why do you want to do this, though?

If your stations only handle a single type of item then there's no need for them to be in different networks - LTN would never schedule a delivery from an iron provider to a coal requester, or similar, anyway.

You only need separate networks if there's more than one place where the same items are being requested/provided, and you want them to be handled differently to each other.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”