Unable to play with newset versions March 29, 2023

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

I. M. Notamoose
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Unable to play with newset versions March 29, 2023

Post by I. M. Notamoose »

I loaded the newest Mods. The game has several marked in red. If I start a game it starts as vanilla. So I reinstalled Factorio, deleted all mods and reinstalled the Pyanodon mods alone. No change. The only incompatibilities it shows are for omni & 248 mods, which I have never loaded. I am using Win7-64. And I have been playing Pyanodons off and on for months with no issues. Any suggestions? All dependencies that I see have been loaded.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Unable to play with newset versions March 29, 2023

Post by Xorimuth »

I. M. Notamoose wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:18 am
I loaded the newest Mods. The game has several marked in red. If I start a game it starts as vanilla. So I reinstalled Factorio, deleted all mods and reinstalled the Pyanodon mods alone. No change. The only incompatibilities it shows are for omni & 248 mods, which I have never loaded. I am using Win7-64. And I have been playing Pyanodons off and on for months with no issues. Any suggestions? All dependencies that I see have been loaded.
PyCoalProcessing (on which all the others rely) now depends on factorio 1.1.78, which is still experimental. The easiest way to get it working is to update to that: https://wiki.factorio.com/Install_guide ... l_versions
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

I. M. Notamoose
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Thank you... trying that out now.

I. M. Notamoose
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

It worked. Thank you again. Even with a 24 inch monitor, when you get into your 60s, most people start getting farsighted. So I sit 3-4 feet away from the monitor. The fine print was never an issue until the past year or so... Now instead of nice and crisp lettering it gets a bit blurry, and getting closer does not help because closer than 18 inches to 2 feet, I cannot focus on the type, so it gets even more blurry. Hate having to use magnifying glasses to read the tiny print... Whn I finally get my new computer built (another issue with degrading eyesight... I have built and repaired hundreds of computers over the years... NOW it is a problem... then I will be using a wide screen monitor.

Return to “PyMods”