pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

camerondconrad
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Green Science throughput spreadsheet

Post by camerondconrad »

Hello!

After realizing I couldnt mental math my way to how much throughput I needed to get my green science up and running efficiently, I went ahead and made a spreadsheet to assist me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

You should only ever change the field "multiple" on the green science packs. This will automatically recalculate the required inputs and multiples for every other step. (Anyone can edit so that you can do this, please don't grief it haha oh god haha)

This will calculate the max output per each module, and then tell you how many you need of each thing. So if you need 1.5 factories making Alien Samples, obviously you need 2 factories, but if the specified amount of input is fed to those two factories they will only output 1.25 factories worth.

This also includes power requirements, total numbers of factory types, and assumes you can make a few things without the spreadsheet, like water, tin, duralumin, and glass.

Let me know of any improvements people want, along with if this is actually helpful to anyone else. If this get some support then I will go ahead and make these for more modules going forwards. The charts are useful, but I am not smart enough to get this running without some numbers to look at as well.

mxpal
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Green Science throughput spreadsheet

Post by mxpal »

there is a mod called Helmod out there which does what you did with a few clicks, no need to work out those numbers by yourself :roll:

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Green Science throughput spreadsheet

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

mxpal wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:04 pm
there is a mod called Helmod out there which does what you did with a few clicks, no need to work out those numbers by yourself :roll:
yes also its much more easy to add modules there
hellmod is bad when it comes to loops but spliting the process here and there makes life easy again

Return to “PyMods”