Underground transport belts not working properly

Bugs that are actually features.
l0rd
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Underground transport belts not working properly

Post by l0rd »

Whenever i put down an undergrpund transport belt with stuff on it, that is fine and it works properly, but if i want to have another belt line, like a conpletely seperate line of stuff, different connections, if i put a underground transport belt down in range of the other one, it screws it the first one i put down, so i can only ever have 1 underground transport belt per x and y axis. I would like a way to lock the connections so they can run on seperate ones and have 2 on the same collom of game area.

I am running the latest version as of the 15th september

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Underground transport belts not working properly

Post by kovarex »

Well, this is the way the game is defined. If you want to have parallel underground belts in the same lines, you can combine different speeds as they don't connect (normal belt doesn't connect with fast belt).

l0rd
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by l0rd »

Hi, thanks heaps for the reply, but is there ANY way at all for the same type of belt to not connect, as in lock a connection? Or do i HAVE to alternate speeds?

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

l0rd wrote:Hi, thanks heaps for the reply, but is there ANY way at all for the same type of belt to not connect, as in lock a connection? Or do i HAVE to alternate speeds?
There is not. It is part of the puzzle.

Return to “Not a bug”