[0.15.7] Windows re-centering automagically

Bugs that are actually features.
doktorstick
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.15.7] Windows re-centering automagically

Post by doktorstick »

I'm posting this during my lunch break, so the details are more memory than sitting at my computer recreating the scenario...

I've noticed two things related to window weirdness, possible the same thing:
  • Modifying circuit item's logical RHS text field. Sometimes when typing in a value, it'll reset and I'll lose focus on the text field; and
  • When I was cruising in a train, I had an inventory window open (I think, not sure if it was the trains or mine) and moved it out of the center of the screen. It would then snap back into the dead-center of the screen. I would move it again... and again it would snap back. The delta-t between recenter varied, but usually on the order of seconds.
I am playing with mods, and i have not tried it without them.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.15.7] Windows re-centering automagically

Post by Nexela »

If you are using picker extended disable the minimap autohide in the mod options.

In the next version this setting will have checks on player.opened and also only update as needed and not all the time.

doktorstick
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.15.7] Windows re-centering automagically

Post by doktorstick »

Nexela wrote:If you are using picker extended disable the minimap autohide in the mod options.

In the next version this setting will have checks on player.opened and also only update as needed and not all the time.
I am! MIschief managed.

Return to “Not a bug”