Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.17.63] Get rocket count under rcon very very unstable data

Post by Oxyd »

IIPoliII wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:39 pm
Try to get a big filesave
You can get one here for exemple (idk if this one is big inaf it needs to slower stop your game) : https://saves.joinandplaycoop.com/Home/ ... -14:05.zip also this is the current save

Now try to save and run a while for exemple while you save you run on rcon the command to get rockets as following

Code: Select all

/silent-command rcon.print(game.forces["'Main Force"].items_launched["satellite"])
(of course modify it with your current force)
That works for me as well. Obviously, the second command has to wait for the save to finish, so it takes a few seconds for it to receive a reply, but it works.

Maybe your script doesn't handle the long delay correctly?

IIPoliII
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.17.63] Get rocket count under rcon very very unstable data

Post by IIPoliII »

Oxyd wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:20 pm
IIPoliII wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:39 pm
Try to get a big filesave
You can get one here for exemple (idk if this one is big inaf it needs to slower stop your game) : https://saves.joinandplaycoop.com/Home/ ... -14:05.zip also this is the current save

Now try to save and run a while for exemple while you save you run on rcon the command to get rockets as following

Code: Select all

/silent-command rcon.print(game.forces["'Main Force"].items_launched["satellite"])
(of course modify it with your current force)
That works for me as well. Obviously, the second command has to wait for the save to finish, so it takes a few seconds for it to receive a reply, but it works.

Maybe your script doesn't handle the long delay correctly?
Yeah as said on discord at the end it's the timeout i will create a different class for check it and it will aways check if it can run! Thanks for your help !

Return to “Not a bug”