AutoCraft 0.16?

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
Tierre
Inserter
Inserter

AutoCraft 0.16?

Post by Tierre »

Can anybody help migrate AutoCraft to 0.16?
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/autocraft
I play with big stacks and HandyHands isn't good with this situations. Autocraft lets you define what you want to craft and is better suited for this role. Unfortunately it is not being updated by its author.

Tierre
Inserter
Inserter

Re: AutoCraft 0.16?

Post by Tierre »

HandyHands has a lowest setting of 0.2 stacks which with big stack eats up my iron too fast while crafting too many inserters. I get either 200 on lowest setting or nothing at all.

Gust
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Gust »

Tierre wrote:HandyHands has a lowest setting of 0.2 stacks which with big stack eats up my iron too fast while crafting too many inserters. I get either 200 on lowest setting or nothing at all.
Hi Tierre,

Theoretically, you may update the list of available stack settings in HandyHands by changing control.lua
I suspect, you need to change local max_arr in the beginning of the file to something like max_arr = {0, .1, .2, .5, .8, 1, 2, 3, 4}

Tierre
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tierre »

Thanks,

That should work. But i always liked AutoCraft because it let me individually assign a number of items i want to craft. HandyHands is less versatile. But i guess i there is no other option.

Return to “Modding help”