Removing wires from power poles?

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
zangent
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Removing wires from power poles?

Post by zangent »

I've been working on a mod that adds monorails to the game. The way I've been implementing this so far is that the monorail car draws power from a proxy accumulator parented to the car. Then, the rails would have tiny proxy power lines parented to them so that the monorail's accumulator could charge/power the rail. Everything is working except for the fact that the rails have ugly power lines drooping from them. Does anyone know how to hide these lines?

http://i.imgur.com/TWPajdQ.png

Xyfi
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Removing wires from power poles?

Post by Xyfi »

I've been looking into it, and I could find no-one mentioning anything about hiding wires. I don't think wires can be influenced in any way from the little research I have done. Then again, I'm not the most experienced modder ;).

zangent
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Removing wires from power poles?

Post by zangent »

Xyfi wrote:I've been looking into it, and I could find no-one mentioning anything about hiding wires. I don't think wires can be influenced in any way from the little research I have done. Then again, I'm not the most experienced modder ;).
If nothing else, I'll be able to attach accumulators to the tracks, implement some sort of power sharing between these special entities, and make the train use those for power.

But I really don't want to do that.

Return to “Modding help”