Limit beacon from using effectivity modules

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Limit beacon from using effectivity modules

Post by cpy »

I'm trying to limit beacon from using effectivity modules but when i remove effectivity no modules can fit that even increase consumption.
allowed_effects = {"consumption", "speed", "pollution"}, if i remove consumption no modules can fit it, is there something like allowed_effects = {"consumption > 0", "speed", "pollution"}?

Is there a opposite settings that instead of limitation set restrictions? I want to disable modules for some recipes, with limitation i have to list EVERY recipe there is.

Also is there a function that can export all active recipes to text file? If i have to do whitelist at least i can select things i want.

How to prevent beacon from accepting effectivity modules but not speed modules because the contain effectivity? I feel like this is stupid restriction method, they should be able to allow module types and not what they do. Or those things should be separate.

parameter "limitation" does not seem to work for beacons, so i want to limit beacons per module, not effect type.

I removed allowed_effects from beacon and added limitation but it does not seem to accept module i whitelisted there.

Return to “Modding help”