[0.12.7] Placing Landfills causes Map Crash

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
MrRoboticWarfare
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.12.7] Placing Landfills causes Map Crash

Post by MrRoboticWarfare »

To begin with, I apologize profusely if this post is not in the optimal place. I'm trying to get started on these forums without causing too much of a commotion, so all help and advice is more than welcome, if not requested to a degree.

I digress; The issue I'm having relates to placing landfills with a host of mods installed, which are as follows (And I apologize for the copy/paste out of the .json file, I'm trying to be as objective as possible):
Mods List
So, upon placing a landfill in the world, I receive this Lua error:

"Error while running the event handler: __Landfill__/control.lua:204: LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid."

I was playing this map on 0.12.6, and updated to 0.12.7 today, and simply loaded the map. All it told me was that I couldn't have a replay anymore, which I'm fine with. I am certain such an error did not occur in 0.12.6, and I'm wondering what exactly is causing this, and if it is an error on my part.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated, including where to make this post if not here, and how I might better format my future posts!

Thanks to all for being understanding, and have a nice day!

~MrRoboticWarfare

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.7] Placing Landfills causes Map Crash

Post by Rseding91 »

Download the latest version of the mod :)
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Modding help”