[0.8.6] Paused trains destroy fuel

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Balthazar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.8.6] Paused trains destroy fuel

Post by Balthazar »

I have a stopped train sitting on the tracks, opened its inventory, right clicked with a stack of wood to put a single piece in so it would move, wood disappears, no fuel added to train. Problem does not occur when the train is actively trying to move somewhere, then it works fine.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.8.6] Paused trains destroy fuel

Post by kovarex »

Hello, thanks for the report, but I tried that, and it worked for me as expected.
When I put one wood, it didn't bring the wood unless I started to accelerate. Once I did that, it ate the wood and the fuel bar went full.

Balthazar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Balthazar »

Aaand its not replicating for me either now ;_; I swear it was doing it earlier though, it did it like 20 times with 4 different trains. I'll try playing around some more and save the game if i notice it again, sorry to waste your time :oops:

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Balthazar wrote:Sorry to waste your time :oops:
You don't need to be sorry at all. By playing the experimental releases and reporting bugs, you are saving us a lot of time.

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by n9103 »

Perhaps something to do with trains losing access to their next stop?
I vaguely remember having (minor) fuel problems with trains one time where I was reconfiguring my rail network and often had a train sitting at a station, and removed the next station, often shortly before removing the station the train itself was stopped at.
Just a shot in the dark, as it's been several versions since I did trains or played in general actually. Just booting it up for a quick reference now and then. :?
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

Return to “Pending”