[1.1.80] Mining productivity does not advance

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
GCosti
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.80] Mining productivity does not advance

Post by GCosti »

I finished research for Mining productivity 9, but after that, is still there in Technology tree for research.
The game behaves as I didn't research it.
If you need other files from me, let me know.
Thank you
Attachments
tree.jpg
tree.jpg (337.48 KiB) Viewed 827 times
1.zip
(11.68 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
factorio-current.log
(8.88 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.80] Mining productivity does not advance

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Do you have a version of the save just before the research finishes where it "finishes" but then actually doesn't?

Because looking at this save it simply looks like you never researched mining productivity 9. The current bonus shows +80% which lines up with researching up to and through level 8.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

MEOWMI
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.1.80] Mining productivity does not advance

Post by MEOWMI »

The tech level shown in the tech tree increments every time you queue up research, not when it finishes researching. The reason is so that you can queue up multiple levels at once and see their relevant info as you do.

Is that what's happening here? I have gotten slightly confused by this several times in the past, but it makes perfect sense.

If you want to see the info of the current level being researched, you have to click on it in the queue specifically, not in the tech tree or list.

Return to “Pending”