laser turret didnt attack that biter :O

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

laser turret didnt attack that biter :O

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

as i notice that, i save the game right before doing anything... so load it and see it by yourself.. i cant explain the thing :(
Attachments
strange_bitter.zip
(10.23 MiB) Downloaded 153 times
Teeth for Two (so sorry my bad english)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: laser turret didnt attack that bitter :O

Post by kovarex »

For some reason, the biter is marked as "expecting to get 200 damage" so they don't shoot him to avoid overkill.

Do you have any clue of why this might have happened? Did you do anything special?

aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: laser turret didnt attack that biter :O

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

i have no mods installed.. nothing.. no clue at all about the reason of this .. i never use any "cheat" of any kind, not even the fonction "killallenemy" ...
i remember , when i see that, then i have do the savegame, post it and all.. then i come back to the game and try to kiill it.. the main gun of the tank didnt want to shoot at it.. only the machine gun had work
im not a coder at all, i dont even play, open or touch any files i didnt know the use of. so, i havent try to modify anything in the game.
i have no clue at all :(.. sry
Teeth for Two (so sorry my bad english)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: laser turret didnt attack that biter :O

Post by kovarex »

I see. Well I don't see a way to resolve it now, I don't have an idea why it happened. I'm going to put it on pending, if it happens to someone else again, we might have more clues.

Thx for the report anyway.

Return to “Pending”