[kovarex] [1.1.35] Blueprint stuck on (apparent) absolute snap-to-grid when set to relative

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
wleightond
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[kovarex] [1.1.35] Blueprint stuck on (apparent) absolute snap-to-grid when set to relative

Post by wleightond »

I was trying to tile a city block blueprint with relative snap-to-grid while playing on multiplayer. The blueprint came from the game blueprints. While tiling with shift-leftclick it switched to an apparent absolute snap-to-grid mode that does not match the actual absolute reference frame. Saving and reloading made no difference. Switching the blueprint to absolute and back made no difference. It happens with other blueprints with relative snap-to-grid as well. Two examples are shown in attached screen recordings.
Attachments
20210626_factorio2_comp.mp4
(2.3 MiB) Downloaded 324 times
20210626_factorio1_comp.mp4
(3.79 MiB) Downloaded 321 times
ldi_BUG.zip
(4.57 MiB) Downloaded 324 times
factorio-current.log
(19.9 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.35] Blueprint stuck on (apparent) absolute snap-to-grid when set to relative

Post by kovarex »

Hello, I can't reproduce it, I loaded your save, and the blueprint worked as it should on relative setting, and it snapped as it should on absolute.
Couldn't it be some weird thing about your control settings?

Return to “Pending”