Version 1.1.90

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.90

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • Removed option to capture system mouse cursor when using a controller due to it breaking touch screen input.
  • The temporary virtual cursor shown when using the mouse in controller input mode will now disappear when a controller stick is moved instead of after 1.5 seconds (108534)
Bugfixes
  • Fixed some visual glitches related to LuaGuiElement::auto_toggle and LuaGuiElement::toggled.
  • Fixed that some remapped keys wouldn't work on Linux. (108229)
  • Fixed that some default mappings on Steam Deck would map to back grip buttons but there was no way to trigger them.
  • Fixed that --dump-data did not work if the script output folder didn't exist. (108259)
  • Fixed sounds.large_explosion ignoring volume parameter. (108493)
Modding
  • Removed unused rocket silo prototype property idle_energy_usage.
Scripting
  • LuaEntity::neighbours read for underground belt ghost returns far end.
  • Removed LuaEntityPrototype::idle_energy_usage read.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Matryoshka
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.90

Post by Matryoshka »

FactorioBot wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:52 am
Removed option to capture system mouse cursor when using a controller due to it breaking touch screen input.
Is it really not possible to have the option back? :(
Haven't been using touch input but capturing cursor allowed for example to correct cursor position when trying to place something but first pointing with right stick but then you decide it's better to use more precise input but now it makes cursor jumps.

I actually started playing on steam deck when this feature is been implemented so I definitely got used to it but it really seams there should not be two cursor positions.

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Twinsen »

Matryoshka wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:39 pm
Is it really not possible to have the option back? :(
Unfortunately I can't see a good way to implement it. It's mostly related to SDL2's input handling. I would need to make changes to the mouse handling SDL2 internal drivers on all platforms.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=107969

AvalonGaming
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AvalonGaming »

May i ask what version will be next stable and when, i need to reset my bps so i need higher than 87

studix2002
Inserter
Inserter

Post by studix2002 »

AvalonGaming wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:15 pm
May i ask what version will be next stable and when, i need to reset my bps so i need higher than 87
why would you need to reset your blueprints? as long as you keep up-to-date and don't downgrade, then your blueprints will be fine #nevergoback #factorioisalwaysstable

AvalonGaming
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AvalonGaming »

yea but there is almost no servers and i want to play on some

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by quyxkh »

haha look again.